Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Group curricular micro-teaching Lesson Plan

Grade 10 workplace math - interpreting bar graphs - Carson, Krystal, Nizar

 Lesson Plan 

Slides

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Carson, Krystal and Nizar! I like your idea of using the flipped classroom idea (although, of course, none of your students will actually have done the homework video viewing...but they do know the topic!) Your slides and graphics are very interesting, and I'd like to know the sources for each one (please add this after tomorrow's class, as an acknowledgement of sources). Good thoughts about how you will be organizing your participation. I'm still not quite clear on how much you will be reviewing/ telling in this lesson, but it does look generally quite well planned!

    About the graph paper: I'm not sure what's available in the storeroom at the moment! I think there probably is some graph paper there, but best to bring some if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

     Before I took this course, All my memories of teaching math were trapped in my previous educational environment and the boring pure mat...