Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Reflection
Before I took this course, All my memories of teaching math were trapped in my previous educational environment and the boring pure mat...
-
My favorite teachers both of them have one thing in common is the connection they make with their students. My first favorite teacher wa...
-
Since there are 1000 lockers so I tried the even numbered lockers case first, then I tried to analyze the form when the median was odd or ...
-
In his article, He tried to explain what arbitrary and necessary are when we’re teaching math. Arbitrary is something that teachers sho...


Thanks Krystal! This is a very nice lesson template, and your lesson seems to be well thought out. I still have a few important questions though: (1) How will students guess the corresponding English words-- based on what? Similarly, how will students figure out the characters from just the pinyin? (2) Could you please include a link to your slides? It's important to share the learning materials ahead of time with (say) your SA and FA (or in this case, me) to get feedback on the lesson. (3) Your timings add up to 8 minutes for a 10 minute lesson. I have no doubt that you will have enough material for 10 minutes, but please adjust your timings to show that. Looking forward to an interesting lesson!
ReplyDelete1). I would give students some hints of the words in my slides.
Delete2). Here is the link for my slides. https://ubcca-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/r/personal/inet502b_student_ubc_ca/Documents/By%20Krystal%20Kong%20(1).pdf?csf=1&web=1&e=miTXN5
3). I left some time because in my classroom there will be follow up reading, so the rest of the time is reserved for student follow up reading and some contingencies.