Tuesday, November 5, 2024

Pro-D Day Reflection

 I visited the biodiversity museum on Pro-D day. This was my first time going to this museum, there are a lot of plant and animal specimens on display, this is a very suitable location for science teachers to have a field trip. Also, As a math teacher, I think it contains a lot of application problems related to math, for example, one of the things I learned is that observing the antelope's horns of the wheel can tell how old the sheep is. Or when learning about graphics, there are many shellfish fossils here with beautiful patterns. I would like to think more about how to combine math with other science subjects to make math more interesting. Likewise, as a Mandarin teacher, the museum is a great place for students to practice their speaking skills, and they can act as guides to introduce the various exhibits in this museum to Chinese tourists.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was an interesting and worthwhile day! Thanks Krystal.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

     Before I took this course, All my memories of teaching math were trapped in my previous educational environment and the boring pure mat...